Bournemouth born yBall will be part of an amazing weekend.
FITLIVING UK will be an amazing fitness weekender at the BIC and Bournemouth Beach.
On September 9th and 10th 2017.
The yBall team will be in the Solent Hall in the BIC 11am on Saturday 9th September, to demonstrate the game and a come along join in free taster session. Plus being part of Bournemouth University’s and Relays BU beach event. yBall on the beach start’s at 14.00.
WHAT IS yBALL?
- yBall is a fast tempo catch and pivot, FUN based game.
- A non-impact, MIXED GENDER, cardio based game played to music.
- A mix of American football, netball, basketball. If you have ever played any of these sports, yBall is the game for you. And if not then yBall is the game for you.
- The referee is the Mc on the MIC. The game can also be played in the dark.
- yBall could called a space invasion game, as yBall is played on any surface. Beaches, Indoor or Outdoor.there are no markings, no bounders to the pitch, which means there is full movement all the around the pitch.
- This year yBall has seen a full range of players. Blind, Wheel chaired, prosthetic blades, plus a one armed player, so know matter what your ability you can play yBall.
With September being the most popular time for people to begin a new fitness regime or start a gym, FITLIVING UK is a new national fitness lifestyle show hitting the beautiful sandy beaches of Bournemouth and the Bournemouth International Centre (BIC), Bournemouth on Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th September, 2017. This is fitness at its absolute best with over 50 classes to try, first class speakers and the latest fitness trends. There’s something for everyone, whether you’re a hardcore Crossfitter or looking to be a bit more active.
Greet the weekend with sunrise yoga, have a go at boxing, join in Les Mills classes, live Zumba, tough functional fitness, wind down with sunset yoga or pilates, enjoy mini football and gymnastics for kids, get educated in the nutritional village, get the best apparel deals in the shopping village, discover the latest fitness tech, learn new recipes in the demo kitchen or try some healthy street food all by the beach.
The show will demystify fitness and appeal to anyone looking to try out the latest fitness innovations including families wanting to keep fit together, the toughest of athletes and anyone hoping to just improve their health. Visitors can expect a wide of range of activities across the weekend with holistic & wellbeing, yoga and tough fitness tents directly on the beach and a blogger stage where you can meet your favourite fitness bloggers and hear from nutritional chefs, sporting celebrities and fitness professionals.
With over 15,000 people expected, we will see you their.
For more information visit www.fitlivinguk.com