Through the support of EnergiseMe, yBall will be running session throughout the year.
yBall a fun based, catch and pivot, non-impact sport played to music.
A blend of American football & Netball.
We feel it can make a difference at all level with our all-inclusive gender/ ages style of game-play,
a local and fresh twist to the sporting norm.
As seen on TV, Played by the England Rugby & Football team in there training sessions.
And once again the England Rugby team are off to a flying start.
yBall is great for hand to eye skills, speed, plus movement within any game.
The first taster session,
FREE TO EVERYONE.
Energise Me exists to beat inactivity. Evidence shows that even a small amount of regular physical activity or sport can make a significant difference to the wellbeing of the people and the communities we serve; so we want to help you get up and get moving.
The EnergiseMe objectives
To promote community participation in sport and healthy recreation for the benefit of everyone living in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. They want to secure a healthier, brighter future for all our communities.
How are they going to do this:
- By working with and through local agencies to increase levels of participation in sport and physical activity.
- Promoting and providing programmes and services for sport, recreation, physical activity, informal education and other leisure time activities for healthy recreation.
- Promoting and providing facilities and services for recreational, sporting or other leisure time activities in the interests of the people of Hampshire and the Isle of Wight – whoever they are and whatever their needs.
- Improving and maintaining good health and well-being through participation in healthy recreation.
- Promoting and providing education, training and coaching courses which promote physical health and fitness.
- Facilitating and providing impact evaluation, performance measurement and intelligence on sport, recreation, physical activity and wider health and well-being for the benefit of our communities and the people in them.
Wants everybody to experience the benefits that taking part in sport and physical activity brings, including:
- Mental wellbeing
- Physical wellbeing
- Individual development
- Economic development
- Social and community development.